Procvičte si angličtinu ve vánočním kvízu. Odpovědi na otázky vybírejte z těchto zemí:
France, Italy, Belgium, Germany, Austria, Bohemia, Poland, Latvia, Sweden, Norway, Iceland, Canada, Jamaica, Mexico and Guatemala, Japan, Syria.
- Which country is the largest exporter of Christmas trees?
- The Christmas tree in Trafalgar Square in London is traditionally a gift from…
- Where did the first decorated Christmas trees originate?
- Christmas Eve dinner starts with OPLATKI in…
- In which country is COUGNOU, sweet bread, served for Christmas breakfast?
- Where would you be if your Christmas dinner consisted of rice, peas, chicken, oxtail and goat curry?
- In which country are the Christmas presents delivered by the JOLASVEINAR (Christmas Goblins)?
- In which country are gifts bought to children on Epiphany Eve (5th January) by a witch named BEFANA?
- In which country do Christian children receive their presents from a camel?
- Which country was the first to issue special Christmas greeting stamps in 1937?
- ´Good King Wenceslas´ is a popular Christmas carol in English-speaking countries. Where did actually duke Wenceslas come from?
- Where would you celebrate LAS POSADAS, a nine-day Christmas holiday?
- Where is GLOGG (mulled wine) served at Christmas?
- Where is LEBKUCHEN (gingerbread) made in the Christmas season?
- Where is BUCHE DE NOEL (a log shaped dessert) served on Christmas Eve?
- People in this country don´t celebrate Christmas and they don´t eat turkey. However, KFC restaurants have been extremely successful with their Christmas Fried Chicken campaign in…
1.Canada, 2. Norway, 3. Latvia, 4. Poland, 5. Belgium, 6. Jamaica, 7. Iceland, 8. Italy, 9. Syria, 10. Austria, 11. Bohemia, 12. Mexico and Guatemala, 13. Sweden, 14. Germany, 15. France, 16. Japan
Další užitečné informace…
… nejen od tohoto autora se můžete dozvědět ve vzdělávacích a rekvalifikačních kurzech: